Mold Remediation & Testing
Did you know the main reason of mold growth is excessive moisture? Controlling moisture goes a long way in controlling mold growth too.The growth and development of it in your household or building can be hazardous to your health. Whenever you sense any signs of growth, don’t neglect it and call our Certified Hygienist.
Mold Testing and Removal Process
- Mold Assessment- The first and foremost step is to understand whether mold is developing inside your property. We will assess the property in order to see if a mold test is necessary. A strange smell or visual signs should never be neglected. Mold can develop as early as 24 hours after water damage. If you find such situation, report immediately.
- Cause determination and Moisture Inspection– Mold is generally formed due to excess moisture through leaks or high humidity. It is important to find out the root cause of it and work out for the elimination of added moisture. If moisture is believed to be evident, infrared devices are used to determine the location and scope of the moisture.
- Mold Testing– Our experts will then begin to test for the type and extent. The results will be given to the homeowner within 2-3 business days.
- Remediation– Removal is the most significant step as it requires extensive care and focus. Our remediation experts block off the area where mold was detected and begin to remediate will then remediate.
- Post Testing- The areas where mold developed are re-tested after remediation to verify that the it was remediated properly. This will also ensure that there are very low chances of it coming back again.