We know how important it is to detect the mold presence in a home or business. Our Cincinnati mold testing experts give the property individualized attention and the care it deserves. We have many years of experience testing and inspecting mold and make sure we use the latest technology in order to deliver you the best service possible. Our IICRC professionals will do an inspection through-out the property then suggest the next step needed based on the analysis. We use state-of-the-art technology in order to detect moisture problem areas and the severity of the situation. Our Mold Hygienist will test and examine for mold and follow up with results within 2-3 business days. He will not only determine the variations of mold that are present but will also check for the extent.
In order to get remove of mold, efficient testing and inspection by experts needs to be done. Whether the mold is under your floorboard or in a remote hidden corner of your house, our highly experienced IICRC certified and trained inspectors will find it using the latest instruments and practices. Molds generally grow due to extra moisture from leaks and high humidity. After finding out the cause, proper remediation measures are suggested. We offer mold testing, bacteria sampling, particle counts and more in order to assess the types and levels of pollutants present your home atmosphere.
Cincinnati Mold Testing Process:
- Our mold inspector will visually examine the property for signs of moisture and mold. They will then report any moisture intrusion, mold growth, water damage, musty odors, etc.
- If mold is suspected, mold tests and sampling will be suggested.
- Our mold hygienist will test the areas to determine the type and severity of mold.
- Results will be given 2-3 business days after testing is performed.
When purchasing a home or building, it is good to perform a mold inspection. To test your home and free it from all health hazards, contact us today.
What is mold?
Molds are a large and taxonomically diverse number of fungal species where the growth of hyphae results in discoloration and a fuzzy appearance. Mold is generally formed from household any property dust. Molds are very hazardous for health especially when you are daily exposed to it at your home. They make cause allergic reactions, respiratory problems, neurological hazards or sometimes even death.
What are some samples taken at inspection?
- Air Quality Sample through Spore Trap: Collected by an air pump and spore trap, this test measures the presence of mold in the air. Taken from indoor or outdoor, that is, any part of the living area of your home, this is very useful in determining the types and levels of mold in air so that the remedy can be taken.
- Exterior Samples: As the name suggests, this takes sample from the exterior or surface of any part of your home where mold growth can be observed through visible discolouration. Swab and Tape lift are the two main kinds of Surface samples. This helps in getting the cause of air infection too.
- Volume Sample: This takes away a large volume like 1 or 2 square inch of the infected part of object, put it in a plastic bag and sent for inspection. This can test the mold development in a particular area or object.