Mold Removal & Remediation
Mold can be dangerous to if present in any property including homes, buildings, schools, and hospitals. It can be virtually invisible to the naked eye and can remain undetected for years. After verified mold in our analysis, we will perform mold removal. Our Environmental Mold Hygienist will provide mold remediation and removal services giving you an ease of mind. Controlling of moisture will definitely go a long way in controlling mold development too. Full elimination of mold seems to be an impossible task. But by following these steps mentioned below, you can minimize dangerous molds at your place:
Mold Removal Process
- Mold Assessment- The first and foremost step is to understand whether mold is developing inside your property. We will assess the property in order to see if a mold test is necessary. A strange smell or visual signs should never be neglected. Mold can develop as early as 24 hours after water damage. If you find such situation, report immediately.
- Cause determination and Moisture Inspection– Mold is generally formed due to excess moisture through leaks or high humidity. It is important to find out the root cause of it and work out for the elimination of added moisture. If moisture is believed to be evident, infrared devices are used to determine the location and scope of the moisture.
- Mold Testing– Our experts will then begin to test for the type and extent. The results will be given to the homeowner within 2-3 business days.
- Remediation– Removal is the most significant step as it requires extensive care and focus. Our remediation experts block off the area where mold was detected and begin to remediate will then remediate.
- Post Testing- The areas where mold developed are re-tested after remediation to verify that the it was remediated properly. This will also ensure that there are very low chances of it coming back again.
Mold Remediation Q&A
Will insurance cover mold removal costs?
Most of the time, mold is covered by insurance. We also accept all insurances.
What Causes Mold?
Mold usually occurs after water damage. It can happen from poor ventilation, high humidity, condensation and flooding. Due to it being common in areas with high moisture, it is common in basements, bathrooms and kitchens.